Tuesday, August 10, 2010

A SIRIUS TALE

I close my eyes...
But i can see them dancing,
his messy untidy hair,
and her eyes of almond green.
lurking behind the gates of heaven,
smiling as if beckoning me......
"you bloody padfoot, just come on in."

I open my eyes...
Oh! i can see it again.
the same untidy hair,
and those eyes of greeenish shine.
but they were the perfect pair,
and now is the love of thine.
trapped against the forest again,
running as if beckoning me...
"where are you padfoot... I need you this time."

7 comments:

  1. Hey....prongsy and lily...this one is for you two... love you guys...

    Naughty Padfoot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh oh oh!!!
    You, you great great poet!! You... It's beautiful, really really beautiful. I have this nice image of both of them meeting again in my head, it's so perfect.

    Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gr8 thought Padfy...a nice one indeed
    "KYa BaAT...Kya Baat...Kya Baat!"
    ----Ishika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww I love this!!
    Love ya-Hannah

    ReplyDelete