Friday, March 5, 2010

The legend of an Angel.

The new moon approached,
innocent eyes,yet so glossy twas.
aye,so shiny lips,
with the verve it can afford.
And i prepared myself,
for her first word to stash.

"can i go out?" she asked me.
but my steady face unturned,
asked defiantly "new,art thee?"
i mean,how can ye seek,
to go out of my loony heart,
as yet there is lot more to freak?
because you are already in me.

Days followed the night,
nights did the same to fight.
with fur coats,we veiled winter.
dreamy hopes,let be greeted,oh summer.
rain poured her heart out,
and spring made the aroma stronger.
aye,it increased with the new moon,
so as my love for her.

My Angel...
needless to say,sweet she was,
that breathe less and blab more.
blind i was,to her quest of life,
and to her trifling utter.
And lost i was,in that what they call,
the world that lay up adore.

But the worst came,
as a silent assasin,
jealous to me i thought.
ripping my body,
gave me that undying pain,
and veiled my loony heart.

I was right there...
looking to her shivering lips,
aye,the lips...that was blabbing all time,
quivering now,fighting to say,seeking the peace.
a soft touch i felt,under my eyes,
and wiped out,something heavy there.

was that merely a tear?
or the complete me,
oh!Lord,i beg the answer.
i beg to thee.

3 comments:

  1. This one is the real story of a friend who suffered the tragedy that is encrypted and conveyed through this poem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i liked this poem d most n it is d my favorite one from ur blog till now...u r great biswajit dat u can express someones feeling so keenly...

    u convinced a lot than ur friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great GReat GREAT WORK PADFY....
    U R ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT....THE WORDS,THE MEANINGS,THE FLOW...EVERYTHING JUST DESCRIBES THE TRUE SONG OF UR HEART!!!
    ****KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!****
    PS>Well..I remebered Snape's death...and Harry standing nearby...WHY,I DON'T KNOW EVEN??!!
    ^^Ishika

    ReplyDelete