Wednesday, March 24, 2010

My Mystic Marrow

I just can't invade your soul anymore
nor your stupefying charms,
neither i can convoy in your dreams
nor in my cosy arms.

Oh God thou must be deeming,
this buddy, surely a freak ,
and yes, so am i ,
a bit maniac,
a laughing stock to mimic.

but judge my marrow almighty,
thou willst keen to discover.
it is wise to be a lunatic,
than a bully traitor.

and so was she,
differs from me,
as a bit counter and reverse.
not a stupid freak to trust,
but a bloody traitor to curse.

then give me thy voice almighty,
is it my flaw ?
to be a freak in my notion.
or yours ?
for conjuring marrowless creation.

2 comments:

  1. I love this poem, I really like it and especially the last part "for conjuring marrowless creation"

    Love you.
    ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so sweet of you sis...
    Love you more

    ReplyDelete