Friday, April 16, 2010

WHEN YOU ARE GONE

After that day you know,
the stiff wind, more stiffer it became.
after that shiny soft snow,
veiled you, and so as your name.

but have you???
then why in my dreams, you come.
so near my closed eyes, you roam.
making me to think, i never thought.
teaching me to dote, i doted not.

but amongst the darkest clouds,
i wish the sky to moan.
shouting against the lightening,
hoping you to come.
this is what my hands feel,
wiping out my tears, so hot.
when you are gone.

6 comments:

  1. this piece of my stupidity is for Surya,a great friend of mine.
    Actually,this is his thoughts in my so called vision.
    A gift for him...

    ReplyDelete
  2. what can i say about this.....i dnt no...as simply u r crazzy dear for friends what u hav told me...superb!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, it is very sweet bro!! I imagined it like in the Second World War... don't know why.
    Lovely!


    Love ya!
    (^^)

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice 1,like 2 read this again n again...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are indeed creative.Check out my blog at http://eveythingintonothing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete